Four Secondary Splices Plus Face Splice plus three veneers
This cue has a butt design using Four Secondary Splices Plus Face Splice plus three veneers.
These next few designs sound complicated and attract a lot of work for the cue makers but you’ll appreciate the effort in the images shown. This design uses an ebony butt with a veneers in golden oak, coral and sea green.
With the four secondary splices it uses purple heart and has a face splice in padauk.
The cue design is a one piece with north American ash and measures 58 inches with a weight of 18 ounces and a ferrule diameter of 9.7mm.
Note: all cues come with serial number engraved in cue and certificate and cues will be registered on the website before sending.
- Length: 58 inches
- Weight: 18.41 ounces
- Ferrule: 9.58mm
- Butt Diameter:29.3mm
- Tip : Cue Creator Medium ( Pressed tip)
- Configuration: Three Quarter
- Shaft Wood: North American Ash
- Butt Design: Four Secondary Purple heart with the lower in Padauk and Veneers are Golden Oak, Coral and Sea Green.
- Butt Wood: Ebony
- Butt End: Chamfer
- balance point 17.5 inches from butt end
- For all Cue Creator® cues purchased we’re also giving a free Black Aluminum cue case so we have peace of mind when sending.