Delivery and Returns policies
No goods will be sent until payment in full have been cleared. Shipping for your order will be calculated at the time of checkout.
All shipping addresses must have complete contact details that can be verified by a phone number. Delivery to work or non-residential addresses must be accompanied by full verifiable details such as company name, address, phone number and contact name.
The customer is responsible to be available for delivery and to sign and accept the goods. Any redelivery attempts may cost extra and may be passed on to customer if delivery address is unattended. Redirection of your delivery is available at an extra cost and must be first authorised through Cue Creator.
- The customer is responsible for all extra freight charges, which include redelivery, redirection, refused shipments and wrongly given delivery details.
- Customers can track their order using the consignment numbers given in your email confirmation and delivery status can be tracked by the courier’s website.
- All returns must be accompanied by a copy of original invoice. ( Non Custom Made Only)
- Returns be reported within 14 days of purchase and returned within 21 days of purchase. ( Non-Custom made) Custom made cues are no refundable.
- Manufacturing defects is the only thing that we will look at to exchange although we have strict guide lines.
- Taxes and Duties are due by the client in their country and not part of the cue price or general freight.
Shipping of faulty items will be covered by our business after being returned by the client and refunded once we inspect the goods. Upon arrival of the item will be inspected and the client contacted.
All products returned must include all components of the original delivery and with 21 days of purchase in an unused condition only. Any product returned without the full complement of parts that was originally supplied with, will not be fully refunded.
The return must be in new condition and not used and no returns will be accepted on made the specification cues or goods ordered in especially from overseas to complete the order.
A new Product would be manufactured should their be an issue of a manufacturing fault.